- A transcript is an official document that shows the courses you have taken, the grades earned, and a cumulative grade point average (GPA). A transcript is not a diploma.
- Most colleges require that you submit a transcript, not a diploma, as part of the college admissions process. Although most colleges and universities accept transcripts from our high school programs, you should always consult with your potential college or university before applying to any of our programs.
- To request a transcript of all your coursework, print and fill out a Transcript Request form. (same form that is in How do I request a transcript? below)
- A diploma is an official document that certifies that you have successfully completed a particular course of study.
- The diploma earned after completing the Adult High School Diploma Program verifies that you have satisfied the high school curriculum standards as defined by the State of Utah. It also verifies that you have successfully passed the TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education).